Each year, NIBA – The Belting Association honors all of the past Presidents of NIBA, for their dedication to NIBA and all Distributor/Fabricator members. This scholarship provides six (6) $4,000 scholarships for children with a parent employed by a NIBA Distributor/Fabricator Company who will be or are attending a two-year or more accredited college, university or technical school.
Criteria of Candidate Eligibility
- Must be a child of an employee of an active NIBA Distributor/Fabricator Member company.
- Must attend a two-year or more accredited college, university or technical school.
- Must not be a child of a presiding Officer of Board Member of NIBA.
- 30 points = Academic Achievement (15 GPA, 15 SAT/ACT score)
- 15 points = Leadership
- 15 points = Community Service/Activities
- 40 points = Essay
- Academic Achievement
- Leadership Roles
- Community Service/Activities
- One page essay explaining your goals, objectives, and any personal influences that have helped you in establishing these goals and objectives.
- Arica Bass, Lewis-Goetz
- Joel Berner, All-State Belting, LLC
- Benjamin Brown, Lewis-Goetz
- Alyssa Kulmoski, Lewis-Goetz
- Thomas Mayer, Thaman Rubber Company
- Justin Moy, Mol Belting