Brian Schachner, Vaughn Belting Company Inc
2017 Committee Members
Paul Drechnowicz, Forbo Movement Systems Transtex Belting
Scott Frenz, Fenner Dunlop Engineered Conveyor Solutions
John Grasmeyer, Sparks Belting Company
Scott Holquist, LewisGoetz
Robert Labossiere, Colmar Belting Company Inc
Rohan Christian Prabhakar, International Rubber Tech Pvt. Ltd.
James Smith, Universal Belting Resource
Chip Winiarski, Flexco
To develop a program for the NIBA Annual Convention that provides a forum for members to communicate, learn, and promote their common business interests.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair. Committee members should represent both distributor/fabricator and manufacturer members from various product lines and geographic areas including, if possible, the city where the following annual Convention will take place.
- The committee organizes the annual Convention, with concurrence of the Board of Directors.
- At the June meeting of the Board of Directors, the committee chair will present the Executive Committee-approved budget for the upcoming Convention.
- Additional ad-hoc committee members appointed by the chair as necessary.
Strategic Goals for 2016-17 through 2019-20
Initiative: Continue to Evolve and Strengthen the Convention
The Program Committee has six priorities…
- Review and recommend changes to the criteria for site selection.
- Conduct outreach to members who do not attend to determine reasons for non-attendance.
- Review the overall cost of attendance and look for alternatives to help members manage the cost or to reduce the cost.
- Benchmark conventions from other associations, and past conventions to look for best practices.
- Prepare recommendations for approval by board/membership as appropriate.
- Implement approved recommendations and other changes that do not require approval.