John Grasmeyer, Sparks Belting Company
2013 Committee Members
Jessica Burgess, Stroup & Son Ltd
Mike Burkholder, Blair Rubber Company
Jim Hill, Veyance Technologies, Inc
Rich Holderman, LewisGoetz
Bill Lewis, Advanced Flexible Composites, Inc
Steve Maddux Sr., Knoxville Rubber & Gasket Co
Beth Miller, Flexco
René Morf, VIS USA LLC
Brian Schachner, Vaughn Belting Company, Inc
To enhance the value of NIBA Membership by providing economic benefit through various products & services.
The Committee is comprised of nine members plus the Chair. Both distributor/fabricator and manufacturer members are represented on the committee. Their product or service background is taken into account as much as possible. Committee should contain four Distributor/Fabricator members.
- The committee administers NIBA’s scholarship program.
- The committee seeks out products and services that will enhance the value of NIBA membership.
2011-13 Strategic Goals
- Enhance Go for the Gold Program – Develop incremental levels ($400 and above)
- Structure Presidents Club – Develop incremental levels ($1,500 and above)
- Develop P. A. S. S. Program – Continue development and promotion of Working Advantage and implement new valuable membership benefits. (e.g.: FreightWatch, integrated shipping solutions, discount travel programs, etc.)
- Research Certification Program – Examine all facets of a certification program for NIBA from development of the program, administration of the process, expense to the member, liability, development of the criteria, value of the certification, promotion of the program, competition, and anticipated member involvement.