Bill Hornsby, Habasit America
2011 Committee Members
Carlos Blanco, Bolbrugge Hermanos
Bo Fisher, Maxi-Lift Dura-Buket Company
Gary Hense, IBT, Inc.
Sharon Horn, RAM Enterprise, Inc.
Frank Hyclak, Veyance Technologies Inc/Goodyear
Barry McKinnis, Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc.
Susan Moir, Shaw Almex Industries
Travis Wilson, Belt Power LLC
To promote the services, benefits, and value of NIBA, to the global markets through effective communication and research.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair.
- The committee periodically surveys the NIBA membership regarding various NIBA programs. These surveys are on behalf of all other NIBA committees.
- The committee maintains the NIBA sales catalog of all items offered for sale to NIBA members.
- The committee oversees production and publication of the NIBA Beltline newsletter.
- The committee promotes the use of the NIBA logo, and assures it is used properly.
- The committee is responsible for all promotional activities on behalf of other NIBA committees.
- The committee is responsible for direction, content, and maintenance of the NIBA web site.
2011-13 Strategic Goals
- Increase Frequency and Regularity of NIBA Communications – Develop a communication schedule for all messages that come from the NIBA office to both current and potential members. Traffic will be driven to the new web site often, which will be kept as up-to-date as possible.
- Build and Strengthen the NIBA Brand– Develop messaging strategy that builds and strengthens NIBA’s brand image among targeted end-users (e.g.: package handling, bakeries, food processers, aggregate, etc.).
- Outline the Value of NIBA – Create content that defines the value of NIBA membership benefits (e.g.: the value of membership, the NIBA convention, etc.)
- Cultivate Global Exposure – Make and maintain contact with other similar associations to cultivate NIBA presence, and pursue potential members.
- Assess Belting Market – Collect market information from current Distributor and Manufacturer members using a confidential third party to comprehend the full belting market and assess where NIBA membership resources should be focused.
- Incorporate Training Segments into Web Site – Finalize production of short technical training segments and post to web site.