Chris McCarty, Bullitt County Belting & Supply
2010 Committee Members
John Green Jr, Green Rubber – Kennedy Ag
James Hill, Veyance Technologies Inc/Goodyear
Ana Laura Munoz Enriquez, Vysisa de CV
Scott Phillips, Global Belting Technologies
Rodney Roalsen, Rubber & Plastics Inc
Paul Smith, American Biltrite (Canada) Ltd
Don Sublett, Fenner Dunlop Americas
Travis Wilson, Belt Power LLC
To develop a program for the NIBA annual Convention that provides a forum for members to communicate, learn, and promote their common business interests.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair. Committee members should represent both distributor/fabricator and manufacturer members from various product lines and geographic areas including, if possible, the city where the following annual Convention will take place.
- The committee organizes the annual Convention, with concurrence of the Board of Directors.
- At the June meeting of the Board of Directors, the committee chair will present the Executive Committee-approved budget for the upcoming Convention.
- Additional ad-hoc committee members appointed by the chair as necessary.
2007-10 Strategic Goals
- Increase NIBA Committee Participation
- Convention Content Development
- Convention on Cruise Ship
- Design Spouse Organization
- Develop a plan for Web Site Overhaul
- Explore NIBA’s International Presence
- Increase NIBA Participation-Convention
- Pre and Post Convention Survey
- Review Conference Booth Program