Tom Pientok, Apache Hose & Belting Inc
2010 Committee Members
Terri Boyle, AccuPad Inc
Kip Kerby, Great Lakes Belting & Supply Corp
Jackie Robb Britt, Rubber & Accessories Inc
Brian Schachner, Vaughn Belting Company Inc
John Shelton, Belt Power
Michael Stein, Flexco
Doug Turk, Midwest Rubber Service & Supply Co
Michael VandenAkker, Sparks Belting Company
To ensure the perpetuation of NIBA by maintaining an active plan to preserve existing membership and to sustain a continuous recruitment of qualified prospective members.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair.
- The committee is responsible for all membership recruiting and retention activities, including promotional materials.
- The committee publishes an annual membership directory.
- The committee verifies eligibility of all applicants for NIBA membership, and recommends approval or disapproval to the Board of Directors.
2007-10 Strategic Goals
- Increase NIBA Committee Participation
- Increase NIBA Participation
- Design Spouse Organization
- Increase Depth of NIBA Contact List
- NIBA Prospecting
- Explore NIBA’s International Presence