Tom Wujek, Flexco
2010 Committee Members
Carlos Blanco, Bolbrugge Hermanos
Bo Fisher, Maxi-Lift Dura-Buket Company
Sharon Horn, RAM Enterprise, Inc.
Bill Hornsby, Habasit America
Frank Hyclak, Veyance Technologies Inc/Goodyear
Barry McKinnis, Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc.
Duncan Rounds, Troy Belting & Supply Company
John Shelton, Belt Power LLC
To promote the services, benefits, and value of NIBA, to the global markets through effective communication and research.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair.
- The committee periodically surveys the NIBA membership regarding various NIBA programs. These surveys are on behalf of all other NIBA committees.
- The committee maintains the NIBA sales catalog of all items offered for sale to NIBA members.
- The committee oversees production and publication of the NIBA Beltline newsletter.
- The committee promotes the use of the NIBA logo, and assures it is used properly.
- The committee is responsible for all promotional activities on behalf of other NIBA committees.
- The committee is responsible for direction, content, and maintenance of the NIBA web site.
2007-10 Strategic Goals
- Increase NIBA Committee Participation
- Convention Content Development
- Develop a plan for Web Site Overhaul
- Develop Discount Program
- Develop recruiting tools and program
- Increase Depth of NIBA Contact List
- Create Innovative Marketing Campaigns for Products
- Increase Visibility of NIBA Products & Services
- Explore NIBA’s International Presence
- More Training Seminars in Non-U.S. Locations
- Pre and Post Convention Surveys
- Review Conference Booth Program