Each year, NIBA – The Belting Association honors all of the past Presidents of NIBA, for their dedication to NIBA and all Distributor/Fabricator members. This scholarship provides six (6) $4,000 scholarships for children with a parent employed by a NIBA Distributor/Fabricator Company who will be or are attending a two-year or more accredited college, university or technical school.
Criteria of Candidate Eligibility
- Must be a child of an employee of an active NIBA Distributor/Fabricator Member company.
- Must attend a two-year or more accredited college, university or technical school.
- Must not be a child of a presiding Officer of Board Member of NIBA.
- 30 points = Academic Achievement (15 GPA, 15 SAT/ACT score)
- 15 points = Leadership
- 15 points = Community Service/Activities
- 40 points = Essay
- Academic Achievement
- Leadership Roles
- Community Service/Activities
- One page essay explaining your goals, objectives, and any personal influences that have helped you in establishing these goals and objectives
Raven Corbett, Industrial Supply Solutions Inc
James P. Higgins, FN Sheppard & Co
Abigail Kroll, Midwest Rubber Service & Supply Company
2012 Promotional Material