Tom Wujek, Chair, Flexco
2012 Committee Members
Steve Cook, Luff Industries, Ltd.
James Hill, Veyance Technologies Inc/Goodyear
Jason Jones, Belt Power LLC
Scott Kesner, IBT, Inc.
Elysia McKinney, Forbo Movement Systems/Transtex Belting
Ana Laura Munoz Enriquez, Vysisa de CV
John Shelton, Belt Power
Vernon Smith, Universal Belting Resource
To develop a program for the NIBA annual Convention that provides a forum for members to communicate, learn, and promote their common business interests.
The Committee is comprised of eight members plus the Chair. Committee members should represent both distributor/fabricator and manufacturer members from various product lines and geographic areas including, if possible, the city where the following annual Convention will take place.
- The committee organizes the annual Convention, with concurrence of the Board of Directors.
- At the June meeting of the Board of Directors, the committee chair will present the Executive Committee-approved budget for the upcoming Convention.
- Additional ad-hoc committee members appointed by the chair as necessary.
2011-13 Strategic Goals
- Determine Ideal Format for Conference Booth Program – Consider when during the Annual Convention is the best time to hold the Conference Booth Program.
- Further Develop the Spouse Program – Continue to work on expansion of the Spouse Program, possibly through an ad hoc committee of spouses with a committee member serving as Chair.
- Examine Fee Structure – Project revenue scenarios based on different discount offers. (e.g.: reduced rates for employees of main member, a single-day pass, access to only the booth program, lowered rates for first-timers, etc.)
- Evaluate Length of Convention – Survey membership and analyze input on the length and structure of the Annual Convention.
- Consider Structured Business Meeting Time – Consider benefits of arranging an event for members to conduct private business meetings during a specific time.